Developments19 de April, 2022Possidónio da Silva 45 promises sophistication and modernity in one place

Possidónio da Silva 45 is the renovation project of an early Portuguese XXth Century residential building that will be partially demolished, extended, and fully rehabilitated to meet the highest modern standards, whilst preserving the old building style and architectural details as much as possible.

The building will be transformed to house eight high-end 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, with a garden, balcony, or terrace. The apartments and common areas were designed with attention to the smallest details and the materials were hand-picked to meet the highest quality standards.

Luxury and comfort designed to the smallest detail is another value proposition of this development! The work of redesigning it is led by one of Portugal’s most prominent architecture studios: Carrilho da Graça Arquitectos. Another great premise is the fact that 20% of the value is paid in the sales contract (CPCV) and the remaining 80% in the deed.

Each apartment stands out for its uniqueness. From the 2 bedroom apartment on the garden level, designed in an open space style with its own private patio as its central point, to the penthouse with views over the city.

To celebrate its launch, a 5% discount campaign is running, which could represent a reduction of up to €49,950 in the final value of each apartment. Prices range from €474,050 to €949,050, after discount.

Located in the parish of Estrela in Lisbon, close to Campo de Ourique, one of the most coveted and prestigious residential areas in Lisbon due to its variety of commerce and services, associated with pleasant green surroundings. There are many reasons that make this area your next place of residence.

Construction works begin in April, with completion scheduled for October 2023.

The reservation of each of the apartments is now available.

More information at www.jpva.pt/pds45/

Share